Tuesday, May 11, 2010
WMWifiRouter is a tool to use your HD2 as a router between WiFi and cellular networks.
This will enable devices that support WiFi (like laptops or other computers) to access the Internet via the phone channel data.
* Share your cellular data/internet connection over wifi
* Connect any wifi-enabled device with ad-hoc mode support
* Supports multiple devices at the same time
* Easy to use: for most users, getting up and running is a matter of a single click
* Power saving: works even when the device is suspended!
* IP, wifi and cellular configuration built-in
* 64- and 128-bit WEP encryption support
* Automatic reconnect on connection loss
* Compatible with almost all recent Windows Mobile devices
* Distinction between basic and advanced users
* Keep-alive support to prevent automatic disconnects for specific carriers
* Battery monitoring and management
* Support for sharing your cellular data connection over bluetooth and usb
* Support for sharing your wifi connection to usb, and vice versa
* Multi-language support
Download This HD2 App Here:
Requirements:Microsoft .NET CF 3.5
Must Popular Posts This Week:
I have started a new site called FreeApps4Android , It's the same as HD2Apps but it's for the Android phones (and for HTC HD2......
iMobileTool Incoming Calls Blocker offers a powerful phone calls blocking solution to block incoming calls whenever and whereever you...
This is the latest version (January-19-2012) of Android Gingerbread v2.3.7 for your HD2. This is by far the best build I have fou...
Free Skype-to-Skype calls Call your Skype contacts from your mobile, free from any WiFi zone. Instant message (IM) and more IM and gro...
SlideIT is the best way to enter text into Touchscreen devices. With SlideIT you can multiply your writing speed afte...