LeoCpuSpeed v3, control cpu speed & overclock
- Updates CPU speed every half second
- Can stress the CPU to show you that it goes up to 998mhz under load
- Disable autoscaling so that you can control the speed yourself
- Select the speed you want by moving the slider or pressing 768/998 presets
- Automatically disable autoscaling and set speed at boot (via menu)
Notes on auto-apply speed at startup
1) Disable autoscaling
2) Select the cpu speed you want
3) Menu > Apply speed at boot
Notes on overclocking
1) Obviously overclocking is completely at your own risk, as you could harm your device. Luckily, in most cases, your device will just lock up and you'll need to restart your device (remove battery, re-insert and turn on again).
2) The green buttons were the overclock settings that have been succesful 9 out of 10 times. The orange speeds have been succesful like 5 out of 10 times. The red speeds have never worked for me yet.
3) The higher the speed, the more unstable. This is mainly because I don't have a way to increase voltage of the core.
4) Overclocking only works on AC power! When on battery power, the overclock will work but will be undone within 500 milliseconds by the OS. Something within the OS, or a driver, or the radio rom, enforces the proper CPU speed every 500ms.
Try playing a decent movie in TCPMP or coreplayer with autoscaling on, and try again with autoscaling off and at 998mhz. Huge difference. (Note that some ROMs already have autoscaling disabled and will run at 998MHz all the time, like CleanEX. You won't notice a difference there obviously.)
More Information about this app can be found here:
Download This HD2 App Here:
|Talk about it on our Facebook page.|