Search HTC HD2 Apps
Loading

Friday, July 9, 2010

HTC HD2 Apps: Waze v1.9.99.301



Waze is a social mobile application providing free turn-by-turn navigation based on the live conditions of the road.
100% powered by users, the more you drive, the better it gets. Join the community of drivers in your area today!

More Information about this app can be found here: http://world.waze.com


Your Ad Here

Download This HD2 App Here:


Talk about it on our Facebook page.
Sharing Matrix
cab file: 5.26MB

Rapid Share
cab file: 5.26MB

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting concept..

Anonymous said...

Cool story bro.

Anonymous said...

It is great in a perfect world. In my country mobile internet is sooo expensive - 1MB of data would cost me 1 US dollar.

Anonymous said...

You should get unlimited internet! Do You live in africa, in the middle of desert?

Anonymous said...

I live in Bosnia! :D And there is no unlimitet mobile internet.

Anonymous said...

cool i rally wish to participate in this project but mobile internet in my country is very expensive they gived to me only 250MB/month for free after that amount they cut heads - f***** monopolists.

Anyway I wish to thank you for all you do for us by posting apps here for free. I cant donate money but every time i visit your blog i click on most of the banners. i hope its enough.

Anonymous said...

intresting app, but it slowed down my hd2 big time. from loading the app to actually restarting my device.

Post a Comment

Must Popular Posts This Week: