Mobile Macros for Windows Mobile allows you to record events (taps and moves) into an editable text file and replay them when needed.
With this app your can record all screen taps ,drags, click and hold, keyboard input or any screen activity. This is great for those repeating tasks you do over and over again, now you can do them all in just one click !
Macros can be used in many different ways, such as following:
- quick dial-up of a fixed phone number
- mute or unmute the device
- clean the memory with a single step ( unload of all running applications)
- make templates for SMS, events, tasks, notes, documents
- toggle the state of WiFi on and off
- start of an ActiveSync process when using a Bluetooth connection
- create various device profiles
- perform basic operations (for example, backing up files)
- log the stylus events into the text file
- create a self-presenting applications (automatic demonstrations)
- test your application on devices in automatic mode
* The prerecorded macros don't work on HD2, you can delete them and record new ones !
Requirements:Microsoft .NET CF 3.5
Download This HD2 App Here:
|Talk about it on our Facebook page.|
cab file: 1.14MB
zip file: 5.97MB