Search HTC HD2 Apps
Loading

Friday, June 25, 2010

HTC HD2 Games: Traffic Jam v1.0




Tiny game that is easy to learn and hard to master.
You play a red van, stuck in a traffic jam.
Object of the game is to move the red van out of the traffic jam using the exit at the right.
Simply drag other cars out of your way and clear the exit path.
Sounds easy ? try clearing all 40 levels !

Download This HD2 Game Here:



Talk about it on our Facebook page.
Sharing Matrix
zip file: 1.03MB

Rapid Share
zip file: 5.85MB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehmm I just installed it to my HD2.. and the .exe (to start the game) file isn't in my games folder, nor in my windows menu.

Anonymous said...

This is a great game, works great on my Tmobile HD2, no problems installing it. People have to remember to reset their phones after installing software so that it can take affect.

Post a Comment

Must Popular Posts This Week: